While i was working on configuration of Lync i got a error When I do publishing the topology from the Lync 2013 topology builder.
When i check view log i got the exact error message saying:
A trusted server with the type “” and the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) “” was found for a different Transport Layer Security (TLS) target
To fix this issue you have to delete entries in ADSIEDIT.MSC
- Open ADSIedit
- Navigate to Configuration > CN=Services > CN=RTC Service > CN=Trusted Services
- There you will find many entries. Right click an entry and select properties
- type: “msr”
- to find the Lync entries
- Delete each entry concerning your trusted server, make sure it matches type and portnumber
- Try to Publish the topology again and it should be successful.
- Here are my results:
- ADSI entries will be recreated automatically on the same location.